Fun Parent Night Activities For Reading. Give each student or pair of students a piece of text, then speak the first secret word. If you find it challenging to get your child excited about reading, adding technology into the mix can definitely help.
Turn a reading lesson into a scavenger hunt! Activities for family literacy night (plus a freebie!) friday, october 23, 2015. For example, if you are doing a camping theme, have tents up, have a special reading about camping, make s’mores at a station, a reading picnic or a photo booth with them catching a big fish.
If You Find It Challenging To Get Your Child Excited About Reading, Adding Technology Into The Mix Can Definitely Help.
Especially fun in olympic years when there’s lots of excitement and anticipation! See more ideas about parents as teachers, back to. A winter’s tale, mystery night, under the stars, and treasure hunt night are just a few of many possible themes.
Hire A Magician To Put On A Fabulous Show At The School.
See more ideas about literacy night, family literacy night, family literacy. The book brings the story to life for all of us. Activities for family literacy night (plus a freebie!) friday, october 23, 2015.
It’s Really Gotten Weston (And Carrigan) Excited About Opening Up The Book.
Each teacher chooses a story and then picks 1 or 2 quick literacy activities that relate to the story for students to do.
Related Posts for Fun Parent Night Activities For Reading
- Open Ended Math Activities For Kindergarten
- Funny Christmas Stories To Read Aloud
- Polar Express Crafts For Third Grade
- Bridge Building Activities For Elementary Students
- Thanksgiving Social Studies Activities For Kids
- Making Fire Out Of Construction Paper
- Musical Instruments Names Free Printable Prek
- Lesson Plans For January For Toddlers
- Best Games To Play With Toddlers
- Birth Of Jesus Activities For Todderls