Jack And The Beanstalk Retell. It is great for literature circles, guided reading, or literacy centers. This week in literacy, year one was set the task to retell the story of jack and the beanstalk.
Print out the activity cards on cardstock, cut them out, and store in a resealable bag. Retelling this fun jack and the beanstalk story is a great way to build oral language skills. Jack and the beanstalk (retell) worksheet.
Related Posts for Jack And The Beanstalk Retell
- Learn About Veterans Day For Kids
- Best Laminating Machine
- Movement Activities For Kids
- Teacher Costume Ideas For Halloween
- Kindergarten Books About Capacity Measurement
- Songs About Transportation
- Teaching Practices Pretend Play
- Handwashing Germs Picture For Kids
- Campfire Role Players
- How To Teach Letters