Making Subjects And Verbs Agree Worksheets. Featuring 30 opportunities to apply knowledge of compound subjects and verbs, this resource is recommended for middle and high school students enrolled in composition classes. ‘and’ makes the subject plural and so the plural verb is used.
Remember to look very carefully at the subject before you answer! Worksheet #1 worksheet #2 worksheet #3. Words joined to the subject by ‘with’ do not change the number of the subject.
Related Posts for Making Subjects And Verbs Agree Worksheets
- Worksheets For Grade 2 English Grammar
- Combined Gas Law Worksheet 1 Answers
- Worksheet For Nouns For Grade 2
- Critical Thinking Worksheets For 3Rd Grade
- Weathering And Soil Formation Worksheet Answers
- 6 2 Covalent Bonding Worksheet Answers
- The Gas Laws Worksheet Answers
- Topographic Map Reading Worksheet Answers
- Contraction Worksheets For 2Nd Grade
- Transformations In The Coordinate Plane Worksheet